Habit changing education to help you keep the weight off long term
- Optional mindset seminars to help you succeed long term
- A program designed to help you develop long term healthy habits
- Learn to stop emotional and binge eating
Let us help you learn to respect your health
and develop the lifestyle you want to live
Staying at OnTrack, you’ll have the opportunity to take part in optional — and free — health seminars. There, you’ll learn the essentials of health science. Not enough to practice medicine, but enough to make an informed, educated decision between two loaves of bread at the supermarket.
This is a key part of the OnTrack program. By taking part in educational seminars and success workshops, you’ll gain the critical skills you need to continue your new healthy lifestyle at home.
Get more information about what to expect here at OnTrack by ordering a free info brochure. Click below, and enter your information to receive your free brochure by email.
“The education seminars were vital to my success. I learned how to control my emotional eating and break through the usual diet cycle. I was sceptical at first but the strategies work.”
The Curriculum (Not as Scary as it Sounds)
Again, attendance at the seminars is NOT mandatory. If you’re not interested in participating in education workshops, you’re more than welcome to workout in the gym, unwind by the pool or book a relaxing massage at the spa. If, on the other hand, you’d like to learn more about your body, join our free sessions and deepen your knowledge in any of the following topics:
- The root causes of emotional eating and how to beat it.
- Nutrition, food science, and what your body actually wants you to eat.
- How to make smarter choices when eating out.
- Cravings, triggers, and the secret to rewiring old habits.
- The only way to set real goals that lead to permanent change.
These are just a few of the seminars offered at the OnTrack Retreat. Get more information with our free info pack by requesting an emailed brochure. Click below to get yours now!